Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB Hey tabby, Asian takeaway too oily. Better cook our own.lol. Healthy and tasty.

@Meowmy  Hey Meowmy I hope you are feeling a bit better now that you are hopefully either home or heading home. I love my Meowmy. xxxpea

TAB
Senior Contributor

true no conrflour or sugar in mine lol @Meowmy  whats happening @Bill16 ?

@greenpea hey beautiful pea. I am home relaxing. Feeling a lot better. Forgot about work stuff. Tomorrow start again lol. Just doing ball on stick,lol. Hope you keep warm and cozy .lol and nice dinner.

@Meowmy  It is 22 degrees here atm!!!:o I still have my dressing gown on but yeah is stupidly warm .... had very healthy dinner followed by some choccy .... oh well.:p

@TAB s Hey TABs thanks for ticking my support boxes :). How are you going tonight?

@greenpea hey beautiful pea, it is cold here,lol. Very cold. I am thinking of making sweet potato, oats eggs dry fruits biscuits lol. Would make nice snacks.lol so mix sweet potato steamed with oats, add in stirred dry fruits in eggs. Mix well, cut into small ones to bake twenty minutes at180 degree.lol @TAB . That is my relaxation for tonight.lol. Love you, my beautiful pea.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I dont bake @Meowmy  but just got oven going after trying repeatedly think theres a knack now, so re heating a bbq chook plus roasting last of roast lol

@TAB Hey tabby, sounds good. Be good we keep eating healthy and exercises, probably do MI a lot of good as well. I am relaxing now the sweet potato biscuits are in the oven.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes need more exercise and veg tomorrow @Meowmy  enjoy your biscuits

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance