Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB Hey tabby, how about black bean spinach beef.lol? Yummmm

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah am okay got food this morning, chopped some wood, just watched tv and slept @Bill16  @Meowmy  what did you do @Bill16  hope youre okay

@Bill16 @TAB  Hey boot, may be we can develop cooking healthy as major hobby.lol. It reduces cost and healthy .lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah well id have to go to bunnings and get herb garden going like told self near 3 years ago lol @Meowmy  but yues good idea. nearly finished lemons got like 5 teapots worth ok 10 cos re filled each one with water and still strong for $5 should get anopther bag of lemons

TAB
Senior Contributor

think just normal frozen beans, ok onion, carrot and baby corn to make like its chinese and chopped celery @Meowmy  sprouts maybe i should grow own sprouts they are very good for you

@TABvery nice,tabby, I don’t think too much vege in beef black bean though, cos want the flavor of beef black bean strong, contrast a bit of vege, like onion , spinach. Think sprouts probably better suited to minced meat dish, adds in the fresh flavor to mince.lol

@TAB Herb garden great idea. Tabby, I am terrible at planting. All my plants die.lol. You can have own herbal garden, so healthy, and can get fit too. But careful re back ach, though.

TAB
Senior Contributor

havent had it forever might go to next level and do sizzling steak lol or mongolian beef haha too lazy to do it today. Veg got for juicer that hasnt turned up yet going to have to throw some lol @Meowmy 

@TAB sounds so cool,tabby, think you will enjoy the meal,lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

rather buy a good one there was asian guy at work last job eating some asian food, someone asked where he got it, may go there anyway womens weekly recipes reliable say bamboo shoots cornflour sugar capicscum can do noodles etc @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance