Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB Hey tabby, the biscuits are ready. Ate one, very nice, very healthy, no oil, no sugar, natural sweet with sweet potato and dry fruits.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

thats good @Meowmy feeling tired here too early to go to bed

@TAB Hey tabby, it is too early to go to bed. I think I will go to bed around ten pm. I slep too much yesterday. May be watch tv for a bit.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah not even 6.30 here  just watching frasier @Meowmy  I like it 

@TAB It’s good to watch something you enjoy,lol. I just watch what mum watches. Don’t take it too serious. Hope you are warm from the fire, enjoy tv, drink lemon drinks,  write on forum, life is pretty good,lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes it is got to change channel now, crap on cant watch yes warm, getting lemon drink now Cat Happy @Meowmy 

@TAB Hey just veging watch mindless tv, dozing off, too tired to do coloring or crosswords, probably should think plan for meals for tomorrow.lol. To keep healthy and fit.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok. just looking at some of this wood it should have been furniture, the grain is too good. Jarrah. @Meowmy  yeah might go to be soon here 

TAB
Senior Contributor

google golden milk maybe @Meowmy  re healthy stuff . saw on tv today, milk turmeric drink

@TAB Sounds good. There is a health store near here. I got some flower tea from there. It tastes good, seems to have calming effect.lol. Think might look up online recipes for tomorrow.lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance