Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yeah, grew on me, used to think tall skinny one was a tool but they work well together so to speak, oh well see what happens tomorrow they are getting 2x 200hp outboards for their boat a Bertram 25 think they said @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Is that a Bertram @TAB 

I missed your text @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah same as one on show except dift engines its on boatsales $26k got beds and everything its 1982 be dear to do up those outboards they put on $23k each lol plus fitting, labour nice to dream, anyway, better looking boats

TAB
Senior Contributor

what, the one that said what sort of boat? @Bill16  just going to shops here, want bread for toast ok milk for coffee 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok done @Bill16  bad timing peak school drop off time ugh

@TAB @Bill16 hope the day turns out well for you.i am okay. Think will get a coffee. 

@TAB @@TAB  hey tabby cat,hope your nap is refreshing. I am okay. Did thirty minutes walk. Now having coffee with imaginary @greenpea  and @Shaz51 . Feeling a bit exposed after dealing with some difficult clients and big manager on site to check us out. Now work is over. So try to forget it and relax to calm myself .Lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh I didnt realise you had work today @Meowmy  yes, best to leave work at work lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance