Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Faith-and-Hope, not sure what ya mean about 'reply' button on 'page before' haha, guess that means I still haven't got it lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Angels333 

Nice to have hubby home for a week. Enjoy that & painting too.

A painted room is such a change especially if youre going for a different colour

How exciting

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth how are you going? 🕊✌️

Screenshot_20191021-090433_1.jpeg

Hey @Faith-and-Hope, yes I definitely found the forum complicated to begin with.  But I also found other Forumites to be so welcoming and helpful.   And you F&H were one of those welcomers 💙💙

Hi @greenpea and have a great week.
Bimby2.

Muy bien El Señor @TAB

that's Darth-Tab-El Zorro to you @MDT  lol

Hi @Angels333 @TAB @MDT @Bimby2 @Former-Member and others.

Have had a reply from my letter about the prblems with the organisation the counsellor is from, and am feeling heard. They have said it will be treated seriously and looked at, and that it will not be held against me at all. Also that B will only be asked the normal info about what happens by her supervisor, and will not be told that I wrote. They are getting a senior manager to look at things and get back to me.

At least I know that I have been heard and they have sai they appreciate the feedback and the chance to check into it so it does not happen again to me or anyone else.

So that at least is a good thing. Just been and had nails and pedicure done as self care as am dreading tomorrow as my grandmothers anniversary. 

Von "El diablo" @TAB
Nee Darth

thats good news @cutiepiekitty   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance