Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Yeah I usually just get hyper @Angels333 lol but got to point was spitting it out re sweet stuff lol

Ah okay @TAB
Just saying good morning

Good morning to you all here @greenpea @TAB @Angels333 @MDT @Ant7 

and anyone else who pops in here this morning.  Hope the day has started gently and is one of the better ones for all.

Thanks @Angels333 ..... 👋💕

Hi everyone.

Just wondering ..... when you first arrived on the forum, was it difficult to work out that you click on the Reply button on the previous post to add yours ?

Thanks @eth
You too my friend 🙂

All good @MDT  just muddling around here, have a good day at work Cat Happy

Hopeso @eth  thanks and you too

cant remember to be honest @Faith-and-Hope  do vaguely recall issues with tagging and inserting link still not really sure what that is lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

hungryfroggoodmorning-vi.gif

GOOD MORNING ALL ☀️

How was your weekend? Mine was good thanks to the garden. And spoke with two neighbours while in front garden. Takes away the cabin fever feeling of living alone. Managed to fill the green street bin to put out last night. 

Any special plans this week? I finally got in to see a bereavement counsellor tomorrow. To talk about flashbacks coming back. 

@TAB  - you need to start monitoring your blood sugar (sme chemists do this now) but you definately need to give up sweets. White sugar is so bad for us that some deem it poison. I've been a 'pre-diabetic' for 6yrs now but kept it at bay. All dad's side of the family had full blown diabetes by my age. so must be doing something right. Gut health is really important for mood as well Tab, so do ya probotics and eat your veggies etc 😊

yes way too much sugar here @Former-Member  mother developed type 2 then type 1 in 70s plus her brother has it as well now think think 6 is borderline last few readings were around that even fasting didnt seem to make much difference yeah not game to eat vegetable yet, well gradually. 'things' went okay for ages after taking metamucil dunno havent taken it in a while, suspect gut doenst like going on and off it, 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance