Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

haha had co worker ask me what religion i was this year @MDT  I made a joke and said the devil, so they diablo something well they were filipino lol had to tell them ws joking Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@cutiepiekitty  - maybe plan doing something special to remember your Grandmother tomorrow. Something she would like, or use to do... her favourite recipe,  place, activity, flowers, colours, pets... a friend or relative she'd like to visit... Or simply light a special candle, or bring a flower in from the garden to place beside her photo - @Faith-and-hope taught me  that one 🌷 - or eat icecream all day.  Whatever it takes to get you through 💜

🌷🕊

holding-a-candle_tp.jpg

Thaanks @Former-Member  I godo my washing tomorrow, and the staff there are great. It will be one of two girls on and they are both supportive of me no matter what even though they have no idea moxt of what I go through.

In the afternoon there is a coffee and cake think with the RSL that I will go to. Always had cake, slices etc at her place (home made of course!) and will have a cup of tea which is what I always shared with her. 

It is a hard day every year because I loved her so much and she is the only one I like to call family, everyone else was so awful. Some do not understand why I still find it so hard because she went in 2003, but every year I feel as I am back in that room with her as she died.  I am proud to be able to say that I was the one that cared and loved her enough to be there with her at the end. The rest of them all refused. I have put out an old picture of her with the huge (I think it was about 10 or 15 kilo) bag of flour I got her from the local mill one year for christmas because she baked so much. Have many wonderful memories of her, the chooks, hatching eggs in her bra, the dog she had before I started school, etc. Will try to concentrate on the good times as much as I can. Maybe spend time writing down the good memories

hello my super @greenpea Heart

had a big day today , nearly ready for bed

How has your day been xxxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like an amazing lady @cutiepiekitty, especially hatching the chicks 🐣😮 a true nurturer

💜🌷💜🌷💜

Good morning to one and all and hap-pea Tuesday 😄 to @Former-Member @Shaz51 @cutiepiekitty @TAB @MDT @Bimby2 @Zoe7 @eudemonism @Angels333 @saturnzoon @Former-Member @outlander @eth @Appleblossom @Maggie @CheerBear @JosRapp @Ant7 @frog @Gazza75 @Meowmy @simontemplar  @Adge and all wishing you all a super pea Tuesday.! Our fur baby stomped his foot this morning 3 times and then ran around the room and under my bed :o! He came out minutes later and I said to him 'Are you having a bad dream?' and then patted him and gave him a treat :). All our fur babies are special on Sane. Here is a day to celebrate our fur babies :).

Special shout out to Zoe7 who I haven't spoken to for ages. Will have to catch up and hoping your babies are doing okay. Special prayers going your way.

Love to all the formites. peaxxx

@greenpea  good morning how are you doing today ❤️

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I have just come back from my walk with neighbour and feel fantastic :D. How are you doing? What are your plans for today?

@greenpea I am just about to finish work so I'm going to head home and see my wife for a few minutes before she goes to work so I can wish her a happy anniversary before I go to sleep. What do you have planned for today 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance