Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: has anyone ever gone through this before

@Maggie  Hi beautiful Maggie :). Have been up all night. Thank you for your support xxx

@greenpea  Just read your scary experiences. So very sorry little pea. Thinking of you in the waiting for results time. Take care. 💚💚

Sorry it’s a really rough time for you @greenpea . I hope results are through soon, and some rest and peace of mind ( hopefully ). Hold on tight little pea. We are all sitting with you, your forum family, and you real life family. 💚💚💚💚💚💚

sounds like a stroke of some description

Hey beautiful pea, I am so sorry you experienced this it must have been very scary. Hoping your tests go well and you get answers quickly. I will right here waiting to hear how you get on. Thinking of you always princess pea. Heart Nikki

@greenpea 

@Former-Member  Hey Nikki thank you so much for your caring and beautiful words. They mean alot to the pea. Hope you are going well. Love your friend peaxxxHeart

Oh, that's very distressing my lovely @greenpea I'm sorry to hear it

It sounds like the health people are doing all the right things in their investigations, and hopefully you will know more soon. Uncertainty is hard.

I'm so glad that your daughter is supporting you.

Take care and rest as best you can.

@frog  Hey frog thank you for your  beautiful, caring words.What wonderful friends I have here on sane :)xxx

hey @greenpea just wondering if you got your mri done today?

@greenpea How strange! I hope you get some good news from the tests. Sending you positive vibes and let me know if I can help in any way.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance