Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: has anyone ever gone through this before

Will be thinking of you and offerring a hand to hold if you need @greenpea 💚

@BlueBay  🙂 thank you BlueBay for you kind words. I hope so. xxx

@outlander  Thanks outlander 🙂 you put a smile on my face xx

@greenpea 💚🥰

Oh dear @greenpea 

I did miss you.

Heart

Let us know what you can.

Smiley Happy

Hi wonderful @greenpea . I don't know what to say except for that I'm thinking of you at this time and hope that everything is okay. You have been so wonderful and supportive to me on the forums and I regard you as a friend. Please keep me updated on your issues. Stay safe and stay positive.☺️💐

Judi9877

@Appleblossom  🙂 Thanks Apple. I am very nervous. Have a mri to do and see gp then see neurologist. Have just read discharge summary apparently I have some abnormality in eeg apparently..... something interesting happened today I asked my daughter what had happened and she told me something which shocked me :o! it was that I was confused that she had moved out .... thing is that I remember this happening  in the past this occuring.... it is almost like that memory of being confused has been filed in the wrong area of my mind .... very strange .

@Judi9877  Thank you Judi9877 :). I really appreciate everyone's support. It is very scary. I feel like I am losing my mind. Will try and see my gp tomorrow and hopefully will get a mri appointment this week.

Damn. @greenpea I was hoping you were happy studying.

Not sure, weird stuff happens.  I know an old guy who had 2 clear seizures 15 years apart and nothing else. 

Doctors still do not totally understand it all ... and with meds??

Glad your daughter is with you.

Hugs

Heart

@Appleblossom  the mind is so weird.  .... I am very lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. :)xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance