Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

has anyone ever gone through this before

Hey everyone on Thursday morning I woke up with everything going fine and then suddenly apparently I forgot everything. I had amensia for about 3 hours. I couldnt remember anything during that time and still cannot. Everything is blank! I cannot remember my daughter coming over to see me the ambulance ride to hospital nothing. The next day I was remembering things but not of the 3 hours of missed time. I was checked over by the psychiatric team and they said it was not psychological so that only leaves something like neuropsychology  They are looking for an epilepsy angle like frontal lobe epilepsy ..... I have never had epilepsy before in my life..... I am not allowed to drive while this is going on. Dont know what to think. Cannot believe this is real. pea 😞

49 REPLIES 49

Re: has anyone ever gone through this before

Oh gosh, @greenpea ! That sounds scary and alarming! Not to mention difficult if you're not allowed to drive... Are they running tests? How long till you will be able to get some answers? Sending you a warm hug for this shock... 

Hey Naturelover I have had an eeg nothing showed up now they want an mri to see if there is scarring on the tissue on the frontal lobe.... it is so bizarre. To be so out of control like this I am hoping in a way that they find something becuase that will give answers to what is happening otherwise I will be terrifed it could happen again 😞

@greenpea  Yes I agree, I would want answers too! I hope the MRI shows up something to explain it. 

I hope you can also take extra care of your mental health at this anxious time...not easy, I know...

@NatureLover  Thanks NatureLover xxxHeart.

Please keep us updated, @greenpea ... ❤

@NatureLover  I definately will. You all are my online family.xxx

Sending love @greenpea that sounds scary
Ive had dissociation but not for that long or to that extent

@outlander  Hey outlander thank you :). Yes it is scarey .... hopefully I can get the mri done tomorrow and they can see what is happening.

Oh no pea @greenpea 

Thsts very scary for you 

I hope you get some  answers 

pls take care xxxx❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance