Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Time to move on

Mainly cause I love them,they're on my playlist and I think of you. Often. Always in the hope that life is treating you well. I'm sorry to learn it hasn't been an easy time. I have so much admiration for you. Taking time out focusing on your needs. I am so happy to hear you're strength is returning.

I'm ok, still a challenging "existence" with my boy. He's doing ok but it's a daily struggle and I have no life as such. I'd hearall the carers telling me "self care", yes I'm aware of it all. 

My director who I'm his PA of sorts is leaving work, they're not replacing him and I'll report to someone new. I'm devastated and really don't holds lot of hope that I'll be happy. I'm going to give it a go because with my situation I don't have the energy to change jobs. Nor would a new company put up with my appointment's at the moment. Thank you for asking sweets 🌹

Again it really is so good to see you @Powderfinger ❣️

@Anastasia 

Hi again. They are a great band. It is touching I left such a mark on your life. Likewise it is for me. Thank you for always expressing that to me. I am making positive changes. I have made a small circle of healthy friends who care about me and accept me for me. That shows I have grown and changed. It is nice to have in my life now. I still miss my ex every day. We do not see each other or talk. Maybe an occassional text message. It is so very hard though. I am still very sad. My writing career is going very well. I am hoping to buy my first house in a year. I am done with renting. Really done. Still so much left to do. 

Can you remind me a little bit more about your boy? It is hard to do self care when you have the challenges that you do. I am sorry your direcctor is leaving. Why do you not hold hope that you will be happy? If I may ask, how old are you? Have you ever thought of working for yourself? 

It is nice to see you too @Anastasia  Heart

Your writing career, wow, you have a talent I don't recall knowing about. Bl00dy awesome @Powderfinger 

And buying your own home. Wow. Again so much admiration. 

Was writing this and the news has just advised we're in lockdown. Need to get my headspace in the right frame to write which it's not right now. Sorey. I Will come back later. Love you lots and so happy you popped in @Powderfinger 

@Anastasia Oh I thought I had revealed that before lol! Thank you very much! Yes, my own house finally!!!! I am very excited about it. Something that is my own where I can't be kicked out, can't be asked to leave, I'm not paying someone else's mortgage, I can do what I want with it, no inspections and have how I want it. About time. 

I can understand you not being in the right headspace to write. I'm so darn sorry it is lockdown yet again. BIG BIG HUGS. I really hope it is not a long lockdown. I'm thinking of you. When you are ready to write, no worries. 

I'm glad I decided to pop in again too. 

Big hugs. XHeart🌈

Hello @Powderfinger 

I am so happy you have made some special friends. You deserve to that. 

I'm 50. Really have nothing to offer as far as working for myself. 

My director has my back. I've had to take time out regularly with appointments for my boy and there's times when I've not been able to go to the office at all. He's understanding and supportive. I don't believe I will have that without him. 

My boy has had I think it's 13 hospital stays, most recent in May. He's stable at the moment 🤞It's a challenge to at the least, he's 20. 

I am really not coping well at the moment. Haven't showered for four days now. So unlike me. Just struggling to turn the negative thoughts around at the moment. 

Anyway enough of that. Let's just talk about you cause I am excited that your life is on the improve xox

@Anastasia 

Let's just not talk about me lol. 

Yes, it's good to have friends again. I stopped doing friends after my best friend died in 2013. Still walking with wobbly legs at times. 

Anyhow, pffft to having nothing to offer at 50! What's age got to do with it anyway? I'm 41 and started my first proper business. Age is just a number. 

I'm glad to hear your bit is stable at the moment. It's ok that you are low at the moment. Not in the way of staying that way. I mean for me when I'm like that, I just allow myself to ride it out. Sometimes, it's the only way we get to have a break. I've gone much longer without a shower. I'm not promoting it. I'm just bit going to go into the whole spiel of self care, excercise, eating right, sleeping well etc. 

One day at a time. 

What does your boy have? 

Sending you love and care. 🌈♥️

Thank you for your kind words @Powderfinger 💕

😔

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you @Anastasia  I've been so busy. 

No disorder is easy to manage. I feel for both of you. ♥️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance