Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Time to move on

Hi @Powderfinger 

Oh wow! Thank you so much for including me in your beautiful goodbye message - it won’t be the same here without you Heart

I can really appreciate your need to move forward and focus on yourself at this time in your life Smiley Happy I think that you’ve made a truly brave and courageous decision to start a new journey and venture down a different path Heart

Please know that even though we won’t be connecting online, I’ll still be holding you gently in my thoughts and cheering you on from the sidelines!

Sending you love and hugs of encouragement Heart

Take care of yourself,

ShiningStar Heart

Take care @Powderfinger 

I hope you find peace in your journey, best wishes for your future and health. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Powderfinger, I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to respond until now. I wanted to wish you all the very best moving forward Heart You'll be missed here, but I'm glad and proud that you're taking a very intentional choice to focus on what you need for yourself. Take care and I wish you happiness and fulfilment in life 💐

I heard this and I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping for good things 🙏💞🤗 @Powderfinger 

https://youtu.be/nIxLJaeaXKw

I hope you're kicking goals and finding happiness beautiful girl. @Powderfinger  🙏💞

Just heard this and you came straight to my mind xox

https://youtu.be/cmuyj4HtZWg

I think of you often @Powderfinger.

Hoping you are doing great ☺️💞🙏

I am Myboy btw x

@Anastasia 

Hi, 

It has been quite some time. How are you? Touching message for me to sign in and see. Just when I needed it most. ❤️

@Anastasia 

Hi, 

It has been quite some time. How are you? Touching message for me to sign in and see. Just when I needed it most. ❤️

Oh @Powderfinger 

It's soooo good to see you. I have played a lot of Powderfinger of late. I've missed you. Are you ok sweetheart?

@Anastasia 

Hey beautiful. It is so good to see you too! Really!? Why have you been playing alot of Powderfinger lately? I have missed your effervescent self as well. I havcnt been OK for some time, however I am getting my strength back now, thank you for asking. How are you going???

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance