Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Time to move on

@greenpea 

They were words deserved for everyone. I may not be around anymore, but I will not just forget everyone. I will pop in on occassion every few months to say hi. 

Sending you much love Pea and take care. 

@Anastasia 

My sweetheart. I am still your friend. I feel I wasn't a very good friend as I never really got to support you through anything as you supported me as best you could. I will pop in every few months to say hello. I just nee to be gone for a while and really sort my life out. It is going to take me a long time. I know I am really messed up. It is me that lives like this everyday and me that lives inside this body. It is not a nice place at any time during my days anymore. 

You take good care beautiful. I will be back. xoxoxo Heart

@Shaz51 

Cheers @Shaz51 

@Gwynn 

Thank you. Take care. 

@oceangirl 

Thank you. Take care and all the best for whatever you do or do not do in your future. 

Powderfinger. 

Oh @Powderfinger I am crying

you are such a special soul. Please know that although we wont be connecting daily as we have been I will be right by you in spirit holding your hand, supporting you all the way. I know you are destined for great things. The fact that you are still standing and have such a driven desire to move forward and be the best version of yourself shows incredible determination and one day I am certian ou will love the life you are living. You've got this Powderfinger xox

I haven't told you this but I love Powderfinger and one of my favourites is "My Happiness", I have a number of their songs on Spotify and when they pop up randomly I think it's the Universe's way of you saying "Hi" 

Go easy my friend and when the time is right (no pressure) I will see you 

Love and hugs, always xoxo

https://youtu.be/HM_eb0vVo0k

Like many here, I'm really sorry to see you go @Powderfinger- you've been such an invaluable member of the community here on the Forums and I'd like to thank you so very much for all your contributions and support of other members here. But, having said that, I'm also really pleased for you that you've been able to make this decision to take some time for yourself. Wishing you all the very best for this next chapter 😊

@Anastasia 

Tears sprung to my eyes reading your message to me. Yours words are beautiful. I'm going to copy this message and paste it on the notes in my phone, so I can read it often. I'm aware I have one hell of a long storm to go through. 

I too love Powderfinger. I will be with you in spirit and you will never be far from my heart or mind. I never really got to know a lot about you. I wish I did. I started to learn. I just got caught up in many wars externally and internally that at times I just couldn't notice anything or anyone else. I realised that my mess in my life means that at times I create so much more mess and that us why I need the help of a therapist and the support there. I have been suicidal since October last year and that has to stop too. Things are in a fine line right now. Scary even. 

Your post is deeply moving, seen and felt. You will see me again. 

Love and hugs always. Xxxx

@TideisTurning 

It's been a pleasure. You just put it out there and hope it makes a difference for someone. Then you just got to let go and let them do their thing. 

It's a decision of necessity. My life has been on the line since October and time is cutting fine right now. I'm not sure if anyone can understand how it feels for a person that knows they are on a razors edge. 

So, had to make the decision to go and sort it out. If it takes years then so be it. Just got to go. 

Take care. All the best. Powderfinger. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance