Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not feeling myself

I'm feeling ok @Former-Member thanks for checking in. Got my little man asleep on me so I'm pretty content right now 😄
Former-Member
Not applicable

Aww that is good to hear @Blep 

Enjoy the serenity 💕

Thanks again @Former-Member

Will keep on updating if things worsen or improve xo
Former-Member
Not applicable

No worries lovely @Blep 💖

So just a little update. I have an appointment with my psychologist on Friday. It will just be a telehealth but that is fine with me. Also I have spoken to my husband about everything that is going on and I was very happy about his response. He knows that I am really good at taking the right steps to helping my mental health. When he said that to me that made me really feel understood and heard.

Atleast he knows what's going on in case something happens and now to wait for Friday.

Thank you all again for the support xo

@Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope@Adge @CheerBear @outlander @NatureLover @Former-Member @greenpea 

Glad you were able to have such a positive conversation with your hubby, @Blep . I hope your psychologist appointment on Friday goes well. 🙂

Good to hear @Blep .... hope the appointment goes well.

@Blep so glad that you will have an appt with your psychologist and that your hubby is being supportive. thats really good Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

That's excellent @Blep 😊🤗

sounds like anxiety which is fairly normal... especially with a 6 month old 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance