Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not feeling myself

Gosh we had a bad night last night. The little man just didn't want to go back to sleep at 4am was up from 2am to then, which was followed by another 5am wake and him ending up in bed with me. Atleast we slept for 2hrs (well he did) and is asleep again now.

Im so exhausted and maybe thinking sleep deprivation maybe playing a small part in this for i was hearing music again in the middle of the night and seeing weird figures in the dark.

I guess i just need to wait till Friday and take it from there.

@Former-Member@Faith-and-Hope@CheerBear @NatureLover @Adge @Shaz51 @eth @outlander 

Sorry it was a bad night, @Blep ...yes, sleep deprivation wouldn't help. 

I guess Friday seems a long way away, 3 whole days... Hopefully your nights will be better the next few nights. 

sending hugs @Blep i hope you might be able to have a small nap while bub sleeps later today or at least rest while hes happy

Sorry to hear that too @Blep .... hope you get the chance to rest up today.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Blep, sorry to hear you didn't sleep well ( particularly after your full-on day yesterday). I hope your little man sleeps today so that you can rest for a while. 
I remember feeling like a zombie half the time when my daughter was a baby and I was having interrupted sleep every night (and would hear music and see things occasionally). It's amazing how our brains work in a deprived state! 
The sleep thing does get better 😴💕

Thank you everyone for your support. I can not wait for friday to be here but alas I must wait.

I have experienced some of these symptoms before @Former-Member but not this intense. It is amazing what our brains are capable of. I do hope the sleeping gets better soon. He'll be 7 months soon so 🤞
Former-Member
Not applicable

It's really good that you made the appointment quickly @Blep 👍🏻

I'm pretty quick to notice when something is not right with my mental health. I guess its because bi polar runs through my family and if I do end up getting it I can catch onto it early. @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like you have heaps of insight and are good at practising self-care @Blep. I hope you sleep better tonight 😴

Thank you @Former-Member. Hope you are well xo
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance