Skip to main content

Re: Morning has broken

@Appleblossom @Eve7 💜💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

20210422-154648_1.jpeg

@S nowie  this is my furbaby Georgia or GG sitting out back enjoying the sun. She's silky/sitzu. I just got back from shopping. Waiting for solicitor to call me back 🌸

@Appleblossom  Love  the table image -so clear. I'd love to hear you playing 'The Last Post' 👍 (piano I presume?), great idea, I might dig out my flute or recorder. How's your week been? Haven't seen you few days. 

@Eve7  - we know what it's like... "few steps backwards" 😢 Hope you'll be ok tonight. Talk with us. Remember... 

"Two steps fwd one back

Is still progress"
Making Anzac Biscuits is great idea. Today I bought yummy ginger biscuits from Aldi - look like Anzac Biscuits but yummier 😋

oh she is adorable @Former-Member 

I have a dog called Izzy who is such a great companion. I find my dog to be such a help sometimes, she gives the best cuddles 💞

Hoping for your sake the solicitor calls you back soon.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you  @Snowie  Your Izzy  sounds like a lapdog too. Affectionate like my girl 🤗 So many of us here have little furbabies that help us through the day.

She is a lapdog @Former-Member She is a cavoodle. They are a wonderful companion.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oo ive heard of cavoodle, lovely 🐩🤗20210422-162450_1.jpeg

🤗Talk about gorgeous! 💗💗💗

Are you still here @Former-Member @Snowie 

I'm here @Eve7 ... sorry to read of the backward step yesterday.  😔

Do you need a hug?  I do.

Em

@Emelia8 Gentle Group Hug?

Heart

@Eve7 @Snowie 

Heart

@Former-Member The last post does not really work on piano. What size recorder?  Flutes are cheating lol !

@Eve7 still here hon

Just made another cuppa, care to join me?

@Appleblossom @Emelia8 💜💜