Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling Lost

I really don't want to go in @outlander but I know if I do it voluntary that it would be better for me. It looks like I will be in for about 3 weeks so will be around here less often.

It is sometimes hard to put ourselves first but there are times where we have to hon.

3 weeks sounds likea long time @Snowie is that how long you usually go for?

Not always @outlander but that is how long my pdoc wants me to be in for. I am hoping it is not as long as that, but I guess if I plan for 3 weeks and it is shorter then that is a bonus.

What are you up to today?

true @Snowie at least if your prepared for 3 weeks then itll be for the best.

i wanted to ride my new horse but again im stuck at home with pop. im always stuck at work or with him.

I didn't know you had a new horse hon @outlander 

What type of horse have you got?

I wish we had a place big enough for horses. I haven't been riding in so long.

ijust brought a young stock horse to train up @Snowie

Thats good @outlander Hopefully you can get some time to yourself to train it up.

so far not having much luck with that @Snowie hes a nice horse, i spend alot of time with him but pops always in a rush to come home or i dont have time to ride because i always have him with me. even when i go to work pops with me most of the time. im hoping to be able to have a ride later today after hes had a sleep etc and tomorrow before i start going to the work hell hole again

Hopefully you get some time this afternoon hon to ride him @outlander 

You do deserve to have some time to yourself and do something you like to do. But I understand how hard it is for you to get that time, especially with how much you look after your Pop.

I'm sorry to hear that work is still not a nice place to go to. It is a shame it feels like that.

Just about to have a shower, will be back soon.

thanks @Snowie i ended up going for a ride. i sat pop in his camping chair with drinks and snacks and he sat there while i had a quick ride
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance