Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

hmm not always @greenpea  although if didnt know you were up would have gone back to sleep after looking at phone lol going to crash here

@TAB s you should snuggle up back in bed. Do you have a sofa near the fire that you can lay on? With loads of blankets and a hot chocolate?:)

TAB
Senior Contributor

its a thought  re lounge @greenpea  never slept on it except sitting lol was thinking about this last night, the lounge has big lumbar thing but is actually narrow apart from that plus am fat haha so it may not work plus need blankets underneath as well coas its fake leather amyhoo will get in bed clothes on lol 

@TAB s where I was last renting the owner had a super comfy fake leather lounge chair. It was so comfy omg that I wore out the covering!:o. It was old but when I left Igave owner a bit of money towards damage. If it had lasted was going to offer to buy it coz it was great to watch the tv on 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

chairs here actually good, just use them to dump stuff on, guess could rea rrange  teyre not i good spots for heat and tv @greenpea 

G'day @TAB how's it going ?

TAB
Senior Contributor

hey @Bill16  yeah freezing here, dont have to do anything today, just as well, dont feel like doing anything lol are you feeling better today ?

Hello @TAB  yeah  alright I guess,might get hypnotised tomorrow to stop smoking

TAB
Senior Contributor

far out I was going to do that re hypnotised, got to thinking would try anything then just keep trying til something worked @Bill16  just watching hook line and sinker not a fisherperson lol just these 2 guys seem alright, plus they did sail around west coast of tasmania, had barcrusher with heaps fuel drums on board they fixing an old 80s boat now, took 2 old straight 6s out so far

Yeah them blokes are alright ay @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance