Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Sorry you are feeling not great too @Sans911 . @outlander  I’ll leave you with @Sans911  because I have a feeling she’d say the same as me re the med situation. I’ll check in here tomorrow to see if we think the same. Night for now. 💜🤗😴

Pretty sure this new psychiatrist bulk bills @Teej  i had to cancel the orher one my gp refferred me to because she  was over 500 per session with only 250 back from medicare. This new ones a guy and apparently  the only one who bulk bills in my area. Ill send them an email tomorrow and find out his fees first before i make an appt. Hopefully  if its not bulk billing the fees will be more budget friendly. 

I hate those sorts of appts it leaves more questions and worries then it answers 😣😣

Goodnight @Teej  💜

One big  squishy lil sis hug for you  @Sans911  ( or 2 since  your special 😇) 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @outlander 

And also @Sans911 @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Ali11 

Sherry 😴

Goodnight @Former-Member  💗

Goodnight @Former-Member  💜🌺

Hugs for your next full-on day tomorrow @Teej (came out as something else via autocorrect 😏) ......, 💜💐

More hugs incoming @Sans911 @outlander ..... 💕🌷💕🌷💕🌷💕

She could have at least explored other alternatives re:medications to see if anything was cheaper for you @outlander. I know that's what my GP and pdoc have both done. My pdoc also managed to get me an exemption for paying for any medication- pbs or not- for six months.

And yes perhaps your ecg results are part of your anxiety, but it's worth investigating for other causes. She doesn't sound entirely compassionate or empathetic at times. A bit more dictatorial like instead. Where does your opinion or concerns get considered?

@outlander

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

💕

Are you heading to bed too or still up for a little while? 

My brain is already in bed I think @outlander ..... so I’m not sure how much sense I will make, but I can stay here till I face-plant my iPad .... 😏

Former-Member
Not applicable

Image result for faceplant meme

@Faith-and-Hope   💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance