Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I feel like lousy day is going around at the moment @Former-Member and @Maggie 🙁 Big hugs Sherry.

Me too with being ready for a top up, though it's more a fleeting take away kind of one as I just wanted to drop off some ❤ here for the roughness.

X

Yours too @Former-Member  sometimes a quiet sit together speaks volumes. 💕

I think I saw @CheerBear  buzz past and grab a coffee. 💕💕💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @CheerBear and hugs back to you also.

@Maggie My quiet relaxing sit didnt last too long, medication rounds for hubby happening. Second morning round now done. 15 mins relax and tea top up before I get breakfast ready and then another stack of meds after food. Its totally ridiculous the amount of meds he's on. I sometimes think it would be better to ditch the lot and see what happens. But ... I also know several of these meds are vital, and without them he would not be here. Hmm .. a temptation. 😈 Only a fleeting thought. 😇

Okay another day awaits, I'd best get into it. I did get some of my diamond painting done last night after hubby went to bed, so that was nice. Some gardening for me today if I can find the time. No appointments at least.

Have the best day possible .......

Sherry 💕

Tempting/fleeting thoughts made me giggle out loud @Former-Member  😈😇 Adjusting my halo as I head into today. Yey to some diamond painting yesterday, and gardening today, hopefully that is a good 👍 for you. 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Thinking of you @Former-Member @Maggie @CheerBear  and seriously hoping today improves for each of you.  Take care  Heart

ohhh sorry my @CheerBear , @Former-Member , @Maggie , sending you tender hugs Heart

Hello @eth , @Zoe7 , @outlander 

today has been a big day but ok , we worked this morning

and then we had to buy my mum a new tv and new mattress

I have rearranged beds and tv`s this afternoon

had afternoon tea with mum

evening @Maggie ❤ care to join me for a cup of tea/coffee?
how your going? and how your days been?

@Former-Member 👋💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @outlander birthday girl. 😀

Did you do anything out of the ordinary for your birthday today?

I would love to join you for a cup of tea, if thats okay with you.   I can even provide a slice of chocolate/caramel brownie to have with it. Would you like some?

Hi also to @Maggie @CheerBear @eth @Shaz51 @Gazza75 

Sherry

@outlander  Yes please. I hope you can manage a sip or two on your birthday. 💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance