Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I've been thinking about you this afternoon and this evening @Maggie. I spent a while today talking through and trying to make sense of some of the damage systems cause. The way they can add layers and layers of stuff to already so much stuff. Not right or fair.

I hope the cave day has been what it needed to be for you today πŸ’•

@CheerBear @Maggie @outlander @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @ @Former-Member  @@hope you are all OK. πŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸŒΌβ˜•πŸ™

@@Mumi 🌸🌺🐝

Dam phone, impossible to delete my boo boos πŸ€”

Hello @Maggie 

I am reading now that you are still going through so much...

yet you take time to support me on another thread..

You are a blessing in this world...

bureaucracy has been the bane for so many years..

I do hope that you have someone in your corner who is resilient and persistent...

you need me!!! this is what I do in all walks of my life...I get to the CEO

enough said..

stick to your beliefs...

I am not diminishing your situation in any way either...

I am furious for you though if that helps in any way..

I am in your corner..

Sophia

Just wanted to pop in and say good morning and that im thinking of you @CheerBear @Maggie πŸ’•πŸ’•

@CheerBear  Your thoughts are more powerful than anything. πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’• Underneath, we all just fragile humans, needing to be treated respectfully. I don’t know when the dehumanising all came in, and the superiority between our own species happened. Maybe when the second human came into existence, so many think $$$$$$ brings power. Though it does in many areas, it’s doesnt in the places that matter, like hearts, and caring, hearing and feeling, money will never replace that in my world/heart. I hear these words coming from my counsellor often @CheerBear When we rule the world....

Dropping off a β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ after a heavy post first thing in the morning, dropping off  lots of these πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’• hoping your day have some good in.it.

I didn’t see you around yesterday @outlander or I missed where you were. I hope you are doing ok ish. I’ll check ⬅️⬅️ πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

@Sophia1  And the same goes for you. You are going through so much, but take the time and energy to respond to me. Having you in my corner is helpful, knowing others hear and are going through similar situations is so much more than helpful. Where are people like this irl.?

My counsellor has and is persistent, but professional caring people are also being boxed by the system. They are locked out unable to be heard. We are hatching a few plans, but for now, it’s very uncomfortable and more than scary.

Thankyou for posting here, I do know it’s hard going for you. Lots of these. πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ

@Gazza75  I don’t know how people use those tiny letters on their phones, I have enough trouble with an iPad.

Thanks for the hi. How are you travelling?? β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

Are you ok @CheerBear  πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’œ

I'm OK @Maggie. Just processing lots of stuff (not a bad thing). Loved your morning message/s πŸ’•

How are you this morning?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance