Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Half a day in my cave @CheerBear  then out into the world. 😩😩😩

Processing lots of stuff.......energy munching. I hope the processing has positive results.

How are you feeling about going out into the world @Maggie? Is it for something that might have good feelings or not so good ones or something else? (Only if you'd like to share).

Processing is energy munching but necessary I think. It's new perspectives. Eventually it should lead to some unsticking of some stuff hopefully (that's the plan anyway).

I hope to attend a climate change rally @CheerBear  but the thought of so many .....others......is scary atm. It’s hard, because I so support the cause. Also my not really friend will be doing a few things which I tag along with, even when I don’t really want to. It’s easier that way. Explaining to unlistening ears hasn’t worked in the past, so I choose the easy way out, go with the flow. I haven’t the energy for anything else anyway.

Some unsticking of some stuff sounds positive, in a round about way. Why do organisations who are supposed to be supportive cause more problems and stress? Sometimes I wonder if the solutions are too simple, and therefore go unnoticed.!!!

I hope the unsticking creates smoother paths. 💕💜💕 Topup.

Totally top up please and thanks @Maggie. One last one before the crew get a nudge up and out of bed.

I have all sorts of theories about why organisations do what they do, but I get so dark and twisty on the world for it that I have to be careful not to sit with it too long. I think you're so right with $ and power though 🙁 I feel so mad and sad about it.

Love that you're doing that today, though I can only imagine the giant-ness of attending something like that. My Big mentioned wanting to go but not wanting to ask me as she thought I'd say no to a day off school. Long story short, it led to a super cool conversation about how much I'll have her back if she passionately believes in something and how much I believe in the power of voice and trust hers and those in her generation. There is so much hope in them. I see them thinking, seeing and hearing things that didn't come close to registering when I was at school. She decided not to go today as we also spoke about choosing battles wisely and she has others to fight at the moment. I'll let her know that I know someone else who is hoping to go who is also brave and passionate, who wants and needs change, and who deserves to be listened to. I think it will give her a smile.

I'm watching a beautiful sunrise at the moment. Pinks, oranges, blues and purples. Lots of birds and flowers here too.

Nudge o'clock now. I hope that whatever you decide to do today it is right for you ❤

Hi @Maggie and everyone else looking in, travelling alright, glad its Friday.  Helping the parents do a few things in their backyard this afternoon and tomorrow.  Fairly quiet weekend ahead as I'm not travelling to my farm.  Have a safe day when your out and about.  🙂

I hope you get ok weather for the backyard stuff @Gazza75  Does a quiet weekend meant a diamond painting weekend?

@Maggie, yes a quiet weekend means a pretty decent run at diamond painting.  Making pretty good process on the current one.  Are you going to have some time to do some dotting with your friend or solo?  It's nice you have dusted off your crochet hooks and got back into that 🙂

@Gazza75  I’m a beginner when it comes to crochet. Tried many years ago with very basic stuff. So no dust on the hooks, all brand new.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be painting with my neighbour, and Sunday.

So a relaxing weekend ahead for you. You are making amazing progress, and inspiring others. Well done you. 💕💜

Sounds like a nice weekend ahead for you @Maggie 🙂  Hopefully some nice weather and sunshine to 🙂

Thanks for your encouragement and support.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance