Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: So what did I achieve today?

Sandy, you are silly but I love ya. Well verbalised.

loopy

Huzzah, something else I just did:  I Made A Plan!

I've just staggered back from the stupourmarket.  Got things I didn't mean to, forgot things i really wanted, but found something I wanted but didn't expect to see:  boxes of strings of solar-powered fairylights.  Yay!

Bought a couple of sets (okay, so I won't eat on a couple of days this week ... wanted to try the 5/2 Diet anyway!)  Now, tomorrow, I just need to finish trimming the hedge, and get the lights in place to charge, and then by Tuesday night I'll be set and charged!

(I'm not a Xtian, but the feast days existed before that church anyway.  And they're not in the colours I wanted -- I really wanted just red, green and gold, which to me are *the* colours for olde-worlde Yule -- but bugger that, they *twinkle* !!)

Now I just have to finish the hedge.  Now I just have to bloody *do* it.

Hey Aonaran. Great work with the BMI reduction. You must have great will power Smiley Happy

I'm sure that hedge will happen too. Good for you for feeling so positive.

Ellie.

Hey Aonaran, it's sounds to me like you have accomplished a great deal. 9kg loss in one month is a huge achievement.I battle with my weight and the only direction it is going is up!(making rum balls for the family, then eating them isn't helping!) Reformatting a book is another big win for you. as far as the hedge is concerned, it's half finished isn't it? Won't take long to do the other bit!

so yesterday was a big day socially.Out for lunch. Bumpt into someone I haven't seen in a very long time.The usual niceties. How are you I'm good! took father in law for a drive, then picked up granddaughter from work.My husband then decided to have afternoon tea there,so it was 4pm before we got home.I just felt exhusteded. I went to bed at 8.30pm.didnt get up till 8.30 this morning.feel very hung over.
Plan for the day finish making these damn rum balls. Fold and put away the washing that's staring at me.First job make a coffee to see if I can start feeling human!
Former-Member
Not applicable

-

-

Chris
Senior Contributor

Low go get that kitten Seuss. They are the best companion.I got my Suzy from the rspca, and she definitely chose me.I can't explain what she ment to me,she was so knowing.I would wake up and she would be asleep next to me,head on the pillow,paws crossed and touching me,She died suddenly,and I still miss her terribly.Ginger will be 4 in January.What a character is he.He saw me coming.I had never seen such a beautiful baby.very curious,very bold,very naughty!he has a few bad habits,which I wil tell you about another time.Go get that baby, and share the love with each other.

Chris,

loopy.

Looks a lot like my ginger!So sweet when asleep!

So. What did I achieve today? Not much. I was drinking my coffee when my son walked in! So that meant sit and listen. Went on till midday, by which time I felt stressed out. That was the end of me. Still it's 6.40 there's still time to make those pesky rum balls!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance