Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: So what did I achieve today?

what did i achieve today...... woke up early, after a couple of hours sleep, had to drop my car in at my old work to get some warranty repairs done, caught up with my old co workers for an hour or so, i miss working there...... But i wouldn't go back there the owner is not the best.

after that, i came home and did nothing for a couple of hours, i have been so unmotivated lately, everything is a struggle and is too much for me to do......... but before i go to bed i have to finish off a time line thingy for my psychiatrist tomorrow, i only have the last 12 years to cover so maybe i can get it done.

went to my g.p appointment today, just flat and not really in the mood for being there, bless her tho, she kept digging for answers to her questions, but i couldn't answer some questions, i explained about how my head was spinning from seeing the psychiatrist, she was uber eager to hear how it went lol

then i got home and did nothing, story of my life i don't do anything except exist lately.

But i did what i had to do today so that was good.

I'm reading all messages here

That is such a good online discussion because it points out it's good not to do much but be mindful, breathe and relax....be mindful in the small things we do all day.
I always question people who fill their days with busy,busy. work, friends at night, activities running around.
Then, it's so so difficult to wind down.

What I did today.
I spoke to my work.....who I dislike......,, that ill work for them once per week/ fortnight. That I'm looking at studying To get better / more suited job.
And to pay me properly from last year. (This will never happen).

I left my home this morning at 9am and went to the courts to say hello to someone who has a court case. he's a friend of a friend and my friend was there so I left and caught up for my new friend, a woman same age as me and we talked and giggled for 2hours. We wrote a letter together which she was having issues with but we absolutely downright promised each other next week, for our coffee ritual, we are only doing handcraft shopping for me.
Then, very hot....I came home and slept in airconditioner bedroom for 4 hours.
I woke up at 7 pm and watched news.

Arlo cuddled up and now eating dinner.

dear Rick,

Your Mr Self motivation King.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance