Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

I went to an art therapy thing today. I wasn't feeling fabulous and was close to not going but I am glad I did as I got to play with glitter. Lots and lots of it. I had it everywhere and think I probably did this

20854.png

without really meaning to as it was all over me when I left.

Losing myself in an hour of colour and then seeing little glittery sparkles throughout the day, made me smile today.

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

This was on my Facebook feed this morning. It made me smile. 

F095C7F2-53FB-476D-A6FF-B61D48D2EE5B.jpeg

@frog thought I’d tag you. 

Just tagging a few members who might want to share something that made them smile or breathe easier today but the more the merrier 😄

@Gazza75 , @CheerBear , @MDT , @outlander , @BryanaCamp , @eth , @frog , @Zoe7 , @Sans911 , @Sirihawi , @Queenie , @Lemonjuice , @Appleblossom@Owlunar  @everyone 😊. Please don’t feel like you need to respond if I tagged you. It’s just if it is something you’d like to share. 

The weather here here has been great. It always helps a bit to breathe easier. 🌝🌸

Hi @Shaz51  looking forward to seeing your pic.  💜🤗

😂 @Shaz51 that made me smile 😃 

love the pic and meme @Shaz51 @Teej
@CheerBear i realise your post is a little older but im envisioning a cheerbear leaving a trail of glitter everywhere you walk!

Good thread @Teej  - we haven't been in touch lately but I see you around the forum from time to time - 

I am over the moon with my new hair cut and my new hairdresser - after weeks of feeling and looking as if I had been dragged through a prickly hedge backwards my hair is a neat bob that curves around neatly under my ears and even uncombed yet looks great. I am thrilled to bits

My new hairdresser said it would take another cut to get rid of the damage my old hairdresser did - and when I saw my hair at first after the new cut on Tuesday I knew it would be a day or so before my fine but aggressive hair did what was expected and last night - wow - fantastic

I certainly feel better about the face in the mirror today - we have to wear our hair all day every day - we want it to be pleasing to us 

I'm a happy little vegemite right now

Dec

That’s awesome to read @Owlunar . I’m so glad your new hairdresser is working out. My first smile of the day reading that 😊

Good to hear @Teej 

Giving something their first smile for the day is a rare priviledge

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance