Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

Hi all;

I haven't slept very well the past few days so anxiety's raring its head. Woman Frustrated I took a prn anti anxiety pill last night before bed and slept like a baby with lovely dreams, and woke calmly smiling.

Doesn't get any better than that...woke up.jpg

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

That’s awesome @Owlunar Heart

Heyyy @Hope4me hope you have more good nights sleep my friend xoxo

Hello @Teej , @outlander , @CheerBear 

@Teej @Shaz51 @Hope4me @Owlunar @outlander 

This helped me to smile today.

7F9075DA-0AA6-47D7-8E7B-CC954CA65872.jpeg

lol @Maggie

Aw thanks @Maggie 

That's awesome - thanks for sharing 

I wouldn't wear shoes like that myself - but a big WTG for people who are game to do so

Pigeons -- game - of course Smiley Happy

Dec

how about these @Owlunar@Maggie@outlander 

chocolate shoeschocolate shoes

@Shaz51 @Teej @Owlunar @outlander @Hope4me  And anyone passing. This made me smile. I know the pandemic is more than hard, so a asile for whatever,  is worth it.

3CC7C59F-3168-4D78-A9A9-C0851023E424.jpeg

i like that one @Maggie

Smiley Very Happy I love that picture @Maggie 

hello @outlander@Teej@Owlunar@Hope4me 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance