Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

Thanks for the smile, @Maggie ! 😄

Re: Something that made me smile today or helped me to breathe a little easier for a bit.

@NatureLover @Teej @Shaz51 @outlander @Owlunar  and everyone passing.

BDD699FD-B2CF-4011-9A86-90067D89F6F6.jpeg

Oh @Maggie those pics made me more than smile, I chortled out loud. I think We might share a similar sense of humour and fun. Thank you 💜🤗😁

Soo lovely @Maggie 

It was soo bright this morning with the moon xxx

I sometimes find on a foggy morning the moon is bright @Shaz51 . A bit strange, I know.

@Maggie @Teej @Shaz51 @NatureLover @outlander 

I love the Burger King joke Smiley Happy

I saw the Jupiter, Saturn and Moon alignment on TV - I actually missed seeing it

But I got a photo a couple of nights ago of the moon so near Saturn it was really hard to see it and Jupiter was close too - and there was a full moon bown - but the photo isn't a good one - possibly because of the ice in the air

It does make me smile - and I have watched Jupiter and Saturn cross the sky together all year - the last time this happened was 25 years ago and I watched it then and that's when I started to watch the solar system seriously

Dec

Hugs my second mum @Owlunar 

I am applying for the carers pension for my mum , fingers crossed  xxxxxxx

Do you use special equipment to view Jupiter and Saturn @Owlunar ? I love the sky.

Hi @Maggie 

I have an app on my phone that tells me the rising and setting times of planets and constant watching means I know where to look - 

And for the photos I take I only use my phone - and I can expand the pictures and I have posted a few of them at Dec's Guide of the Night Sky

I'll tag you there

@Shaz51 

I hope you can get that pension - I can't see why not but I do know that it is hard to get a pension - been there - done that - got the T-Shirt and at the time - the DSP

It will make a difference I am sure and I have my fingers crossed

Dec

You have to be one of the original Aussie Battlers ShazYou have to be one of the original Aussie Battlers Shaz

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance