Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

69er'

If only life went so smoothly. We could reach out, maybe even have a laugh together! Would that be too much to ask. I don't know you & vise versa. However, we can share, only as much as we want, guaranteed that every word we type is meaningful, supportive & ultimately push forward. There's no time limit on this. But there is on life! Stay strong. 

Re: Lost...

You did it right, @MJane69. Yes, each day I go about as if all is well, and sometimes it actually is, but my memories haunt me. My life is hell, really, I have only been able to keep going because of the support I have received from this forum. I also occupy myself with study and that had been very rewarding, but at the moment I am in a bit of a lull and wondering if I'll drop my course. It's very expensive and has to be worth the money, the time and the effort. To date, I have given it my all, but I have a habit of speaking frankly, more frankly than others are used to, it seems. I seem to rub people the wrong way. Things are a bit up in the air at the moment. I'll have to see how things shape up.

Do you have interests?

I'm going to have an early night, @MJane69. It's been an exhausting week for me.

@Historylover, I hope your feeling a little more rested, after your hectic week.

Thank you for thinking of me, @MJane69. Actually, at 2.22 pm, I have just got out of bed. I have been feeling awful, today. I hope things are going very differently at yours, with yours. 

@Historylover Hello, I'm wondering how you are? If your safe & how your general well being is. Your worth it!

Thanks for asking, @MJane69. I'm actually in the doldrums at the moment, but I'm keeping busy with one thing or another. You sound much brighter than previously. If so, enjoy it!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance