Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Lost...

Ohh thank you so much! At my age, I'm challenged computer/ ph wise 😉

@Historylover, does that mean he hasn't seen my reply?

Yes, @MJane69, unless he goes looking, but as I mentioned him in my post he should know he has been replied to, if he's online. Take care, my friend.

I just checked, by clicking on his name, which took me to see that he is online at the moment, but he could be doing other things. Hopefully he will soon respond.

Don't worry, you will soon learn your way around.

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

@MJane69 

I don't feel that I am coping...

I just seem to be allowing the days to crawl over me. 

To be honest, I have found the forums helpful at times. I have felt some genuine compassion here.

Aside from that, I suffer. It gets way beyond me these days. Awfully lonesome. Isolated. Weepy. Anxious. Confused. Exhausted. Wiped out and overwhelmed. I have considered unhealthy options inorder to cope, but I don't know: I just haven't followed through. I suppose I know they don't actually help...

I would say, 'people'. As a self confessed introvert and general all round recluse, I thrive in companionship. 

With that comes great vulnerability, too.

@MJane69, I've just been re-reading your first post. I hadn't replied as I'm going through a bit myself at the moment. Sometimes we all get overloaded. I'm sorry that you are going through so much. It's difficult going, isn't it? I can only say that I hope things get better for you soon. Four daughters! I have two. Four daughters must be lovely.

You're not weak, @MJane69. You're hurting badly.

Sorry to hear that the going is tough for you at the moment, too, @Kyle1. I hope there are better things ahead for all of us soon. 

@Historylover 

We are one & the same, when it all boils down. Thank you for your encouragement. I wish you every step forward being positive. But if you have one back, I'm here, as is the S community 

Thank you @MJane69. We just have to keep plodding on, one day at a time. I know it's tough, but it's what we all have to do. It's good that you have found the forum. 

@Historylover 

Oh my goodness, I hope you receive this reply. Thank you for reaching out & for your support. Too many of us are struggling. We see Family, Friends. Are you someone like myself who masks it all? 

I forgot to add as I pressed send. Thinking of you & wishing you 'Happy Head Space" 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance