Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: A goodbye from Daisydreamer, and welcome to our new leader!

all the best @Daisydreamer for your next adventure in life

@Daisydreamer  I think you are a big loss to the Community Manager role, you have been a superb leader with much kindness, compassion and understanding - thank you for all you've done, and for doing it as the sole Community Manager too! I wish you the best in your new role ❤️

A big welcome to @Former-Member ! I've seen you already around the forums...I too like your username 🙂 I hope you enjoy your new role as Community Manager 🙂

It's not goodbye, but see you around @Daisydreamer you have taught me so much and I am so so grateful to have had you as a manager for these past 8 months. You are wonderful 🌼

Welcome @Former-Member I know this lovely community will embrace you. See you on the forums! 🌺

@Daisydreamer it's been a pleasure to be introduced to this amazing community by you and to watch you foster connection and hope. I'm sure the community will miss your presence 💜 We can all look forward to meeting and building those connections with @Former-Member, and I've no doubt their experience and kind-hearted nature will find a home here too.

Thank you so much everyone for your beautiful messages Heart

@Historylover I look forward to seeing you around too in my new role 🙂 It has been such a privilege to get to know you in the forums, and for all the important conversations you bring to this space! One thing I really admire about you is your strength of advocacy and willingness to stand up for what you believe in. It's something we need to see more of in this world, especially when in advocating for people like us in the mental health space. Wishing you all the best on your journey and hope to see you around when I am online!

Thank you so much @Bow Heart You are such a kind soul and I am so privileged to have walked beside you on the Forums the last year and a half and gotten to know you. I have so much respect for your strength and perseverance in your recovery, even during the toughest of times. I hope that you find all that you wish for in your recovery journey Heart I look forward to checking back in to see how you are going when I am online! You also have such amazing peer support and writing skills, so if you ever want to chat peer support, please feel free to reach out 🙂

Aw thank you @Zoe7 Heart I have absolutely loved getting to know you better through the Community Guide Program, and seeing you grow as a peer supporter. Your passion for improving the experiences of all people in service delivery is so so important, and something I hope to be able to grow in my new role at SANE.

There certainly were big shoes to fill when I started, and so much of this community comes down to the amazing people who are in our community 🙂 Feeling relieved to not be going too far from forums, where I can still see the incredible kindness and connection of the community.

I hope you feel proud too of everything that you have brought to SANE, and the way that you have also supported us to grow the Forums. I know you will get on so well with @Former-Member as she is a kind, passionate and caring person just like you!

Thank you so much @chibam 🙂 I'm very glad not to be going too far too! I really look forward to continuing to see your thoughtful and interesting posts when I am stopping by the Forums. I have learnt so much from you these last 18 months and really enjoyed our conversations 🙂 I hope you can continue to advocate for the areas you are most passionate about!

Dear @Daisydreamer, it takes a lot out of us to involve ourselves so closely with what others are going through, and to do our best to assist. Thank you for your service to us all here. And thank you for your kind words re my input. The stand I take, like so many others, is something I have to do. It has taken a lot out of me– going against the tide. I only wish it had brought some change. There is so much wrong with the system and I cannot take my eye off the ball. So much of this suffering is avoidable, and it's just not fair.

Best wishes to you in your new role. I look forward to seeing you about. Take care, and cheers! 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance