Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

So glad to hear you're feeling more peaceful now @NatureLover  Heart Anything in particular that brought you peace?

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

That is beautiful to hear @Kritika which message in particular resonated with you? It's a bit of relief to acknowledge pain toward others, but then also gently accept it. Thank you so much for sharing Heart

Hi? I am new here

hi yes i refreshed and yes i watched the video but i cant hear anything now? is there something i sound be listening to or is it just commentary now?

im also finding this thread awkward to follow - do you posts go to the top?thanks

@frog yes definitely, I really enjoyed when he mentioned it's a long process. We don't need all the solutions right now.

@nashy I've never done a self-forgiveness meditation before and the repeated phrases made me feel peaceful. I really like the idea of forgiving ourselves and being kind to ourselves.

sorry im finding this really frustrating -there seems to be a lag with our posts they go via email and then you need to go back into those to find the answers is that right? i cant follow this sorry

@nashyyea its a long process also helped me with releif that its okay to take time

Hey there @Mavis1 one of our Forums Moderators is about to send you an email to help you out Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance