Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

Agreed, he had an exceptionally soothing voice @NatureLover đŸ§˜

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 26th May, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: SANE Counsellor, Amour_Et_Psyché!

Hi @frog  - You are so very Welcome! Heart 

Agreed @Former-Member - such a relatable metaphor! 

Before the meditation I was fairly calm...but then I realised I could be calmer, and I was more peaceful during and afterwards. 

hello @nashy  and @Amour_Et_PsychĂ© Smiley Very HappyHeart

it felt funny at first and then I started to go awwwwwwww 

sorry i cant hear anything or see a link to anything? i just listened to that meditation then refreshed like it said...where to now pls thanks

@nashyits a different video. and the message it holds has helped me realize that i am too hurt with others so the mantre is really going to help me. hopefully i remind myself about it.to let go

Heya @Mavis1 ! That is okay it can be a bit tricky at first 🙂 So you have finished the meditation? Did you hear it okay? If you've finished you simply refresh the browser you're currently chatting to us on every few minutes.You will see discussion points by me, and answers by the community. You then can answer us bit hitting "reply" on other people's posts.

Before the meditation my mind felt busy with all the day's work and issues. Now I feel more focussed. I think it was good in terms of self soothing, coupled with the message that 'this is hard work' and change takes time.

@NatureLover @Shaz51 @Mavis1 @nashy @Amour_Et_PsychĂ© and everyone participating

@Shaz51 that's good as, I always find it takes me a while to settle into the self-forgiveness meditations. They feel so personal. But he felt really safe and gentle Heart

Hi @nashy Smiley Very Happy

I personally felt quite tired and a bit burnt-out before the meditation, whilst feeling grateful for the the work I am able to do at SANE during this difficult time in the world. After the meditation, however, I felt a sense of relief and felt self-consoled. What did everyone else feel? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance