Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Career Chat // How to stand out to a potential employer // Friday, 10 March, 12pm AEDT

Hello @OstaraAust. I clicked like for notification for next Career Chat. Not sure if it will work. If not could I please get email notice that it is on. Many thanks.

Re: Career Chat // How to stand out to a potential employer // Friday, 10 March, 12pm AEDT

Hi @janedoe2 I'm sure that  @NikNik our awesome administrator sends you a link when we have our next CareerChat.

All the best ! 

Hi @Former-Member I've only just seen this post! What services rejected you? If you were unemployed and registered with centerlink you would have access ... i would be interested to find out.

Also, yes I agree it's too easy to hit send - try putting some questions as part of the application (Seek enable this) it's amazing how some don't bother and that will filter out those who are paying attention and really want the job!

Yes we would have liked more engagement but those who did engage were awesome.

Thanks @Former-Member

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance