Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

It matters to me @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member 💙💙💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander, @Faith-and-Hope#zoe7 , @@

@Appleblossom   @  @Adge, 

I survived yesterday and spent a 2nd day pretty much 'in bed' watching movies.rf

@Former-Member  💞 sometimes surviving is all we can do and that is ok 

I am in an energy slump at the moment @Former-Member @and spending a lot of time curled up in bed.  I have uni commitments this week, so I am going to have to get up and into it from Monday .... but Monday is not here yet .... so I am staying in bed.

Knowing both of you @Former-Member  and @Faith-and-Hope 

Ladies who get going when the going is tough ... you need the rest and will start moving soon enough ...

Smiley Happy

Hugs @outlander 

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander 💞 surviving is 'OK' i guess... Needed the reminder 💐
@Faith-and-Hope, i so relate to "ENERGY SLUMPS" & sleeping days away. Does your jet-lag take a while to settle? Wouldn't help. I was so delighted way back when I covertly read you were doing uni studies. I hope you become an art teacher, your mum would be so proud 🌻 Hope you can stay awake through lectures and study 😳 by Monday / tomorrow 🤪
Two days in bed is my limit before I push myself to get moving, even if it hurts. Sunny morning Oday helped 🌞🌀

Aww thanx @Appleblossom, it's true, things do tend to run in cycles should bounce back soon enough. Actually, after 2days pretty much in bed, I got a whole heap done: load a washing√ unpacked x10 boxes bags outa car✓ vacuumed✓ dishes✓ good meal✓ gardening - saw/pruned big dead bush✓ made up a song to God✓ and even took dog for a walk 😁🎉

I don’t usually suffer much from jet lag if I get some sleep on the plane @Former-Member, and which I did, as long as I don’t nap in the first day after I land, and keep meals according to local time, going to bed “as usual”

a time the end of that first day.  The last couple of times I have travelled haven’t work out that well though.  Maybe cos I’m getting older, or maybe due to a whole lot of other possible reasons.

I try not to let it go past two days, but all this week I came home from uni and just went to bed.  It used to be like this when my mr. was being really rants and ragey.  Every time he went away for a couple of weeks the kids and I fell in this sort of heap for days.  It’s felt like that again, but we spent a full month with him, then had a week’s break, so maybe that’s it, even though he is not as rants and eager as he was ..... plus time difference and season change ..... and get older.

Hi @Former-Member Your tag to me didn't work (previous post). I only saw it by accident just now, when I came on here.

Like you, I struggled through this weekend.

Too much stress last week, with huge plumbing (hot water) expense.

Then the only thing I had to look forward to this weekend (Date), got permanently cancelled.

Emotional setbacks & disappointments worsen my physical fatigue (from ill health) - probably because they trigger dissociation (from trauma)(as psychologist would say).

Hugs...

I'm thinking of you.

Adge

2.jpg @Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance