Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

20190718_birds-01-01.jpeg

These birds on my roof woke me up this morning. But what a joy to watch them 🤗 I just made the flimsy birdfeeder yesterday, for the little birds 😗 but think I need something stronger :face_with_rolling_eyes:. 

Thanks  @Outlander, @ for the pretty flowers. What you doing today?

@Adge  these emotional setbacks do seem to pull us down. Try do the things you enjoy more. A companion would be nice but it's not for everyone. I talk to The Holy Spirit all the time, and my dog. Do you still have JellyCat? The birds are a great distraction 4me too. 

Well, Betta go get something done... 

Big hi to @Faith-and-Hope  @Zoe7  @Appleblossom , @Former-Member  and anyone I forgot 💌

🦉🕊🙏💜🌷🌺🌞

@Former-Member 💐💜🐶

Love that you take the time for photos and birds.

@Former-Member 

Heart

Hope your new place is good for you. 

Smiley Happy

Me too ❣️

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Gee @Former-Member  .. those birds sure did find you quickly didnt they.  Took less than a day, and yes I think you need something a little stronger if you are going to get those galahs (some people call them pink and greys ... I wonder why?) on a regular basis. Great photo by the way, love the one just flying in ... full wing span ... lovely.  Thanks for sharing.

Former-Member
Not applicable

20190719Rosella1645-01-01-01.jpeg

20190719Rosella17-01-01-01.jpeg

WOW

Beautiful

@Former-Member 

I just came looking for you as I was going through my thread and thinking about all our conversations.

Hope you are alright as well as the birds ...

Heart

Hugs Bella

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Appleblossom , nice to see you drop by 💜

. I'm not doing good today. sorry, have a heartache & headache and teary all day. 

Overreaction (bigtime, privately),  to being 'left out' of anotger family event, again. Found out through a Sydney friend who visits dad for me. She reported something that would have seemed harmless to her but she can't see what's behind it and the deliberate, unrelenting intent of my siblings to not have me in their life 😭😢💔. I'm crushed in spirit since. Hope it lifts by tomorrow as I have my first visitor planning an O/n visit Thursday and I need to set up their room. Just no energy today. Its like the last straw that broke he dam of despair afload. I just wanna vomit. 

Why am I so emotional?

Why am I treated like a monster?

Why do I still breathe when so many hate me?

How do we ignore it,can't stop it

Sorry, nobody needs this😣

!

@Former-Member 💞💞

@Former-Member 

Heart

I have also felt the terrible pangs of exclusion and scape goating.

I was made out to be a monster too.  I am putting it in my past finally.  No longer hankering, or wishing or questioning ... which I always did.  It is a natural part of the process.  Telling ourselves not to feel hurt, makes no difference. If we are hurt, we are hurt.  As a nurse you are essentially a healer, so the biggest challenge is that steady healing of yourself.  Surround youself with decent people and do decent things.  Nobody can do more.  

I am so glad you have a distraction and a new visitor.  You are in a new town and facing up to living life with grace and sensibility for nature and morality and faith. 

Hugs sister.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance