Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: tough morning

I hope you don’t mind me jumping in here @HopefulWarrior , what you and @NatureLover  are chatting about hits so many cords with me. Unfortunately for me if a day starts bad then it’s a write off and all the negative behaviours/actions just happen over an over. I disassociate a lot and that is what is causing a lot of issues for me right now. I was able to do a little self care today and went for a bushwalk something I have been able to cope with since before December, it was amazing. Sorry feel like I am rambling. 🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hi @Former-Member , that's sad to hear you dissociate a lot, as it must mean you need to get away from the pain a lot...sorry to hear. 😞 But I understand, it's is a survival mechanism for our safety.

@Former-Member wrote:

I was able to do a little self care today and went for a bushwalk something I have been able to cope with since before December, it was amazing. 

Am glad to hear. 🙂 And I think you give amazing support to people. 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @HopefulWarrior , I'm not sure what to say in response to your post but I just wanted to say that you're not stupid. That probably doesn't help, I know, but you're not

@Former-Member - of course please chime in. I'm saddened to hear that you also find yourself stuck at times. As @NatureLover said we do it for good reason to seek comfort, but sure can feel shite when in the moment / day.

happy to hear you managed a bushwalk. nature can be very calming.
i hope you are able to go again sometime soon.

@musicfanatic - thank you for the support - it does help to hear how others struggle and that it's not just something wrong with me. I believed that for a long time - trying to shed some of those beliefs.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance