Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Work can be overwhelming @Eve7 can you do any work from home?

I did some from home today @outlander  but pdoc doesn’t want me anywhere alone.

@outlander  and @Eve7  - sorry you are both suffering 😞

Sending you both much 💛💙 and wishes for hope, strength, sleep, pain relief, and whatever you need most...

Good afternoon sis @outlander 

Wishing you lots of love and hugs.

💟💟💟💟

How was your day @outlander ?

💜💙

Hi @Snowie  💜💜

How was your day?

Hi @Eve7 

My day has been not so good. I have lots happening at the moment that I am not coping so well with at the moment.

Enough about me.

How are you going sweetheart?

My day has been ok @Snowie I had a visit from my gorgeous niece who stayed overnight and we went out this morning together which was fun. She’s working here for a few days so it was lovely she spent the first day with her mad Aunt.

I’m sorry your day has been hard. I hope you get some better strategies next week. When I spent a week in hospital a while ago it helped having the 3 ECT sessions rather than weekly.

Still in this together hon 💜💚

Haha, "mad Aunt" @Eve7 So glad you had a good time with your niece.

My day just feels like that all the time now. Just seems the norm. Just trying to take it hour by hour and get through the day/night.

I am glad the ect sessions helped you hon, hopefully it will keep you out of hospital for now.

Have you got many plans for tomorrow?

No plans @Snowie . My kids are going to the Dawn service and my friends invited me to go running then the 10am ANZAC thingy but I think I’ll sleep in and be unpatriotic.

I did make ANZAC biscuits and we’re having a bbq in the arvo plus we’ll play 2 up. I’m not hosting it.

Do you have anything happening tomorrow?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance