Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: World caves in

Hi @Redraw,

It's not wrong to want any of those things, those are very human wants & needs.

I guess the thing is, if for whatever reason you can't access those things right now, how do you still find a place of acceptance within you? Still take actions toward bringing those things into your life whilst improving your mental health, your connections. 

It's not easy. I really feel your pain. Just encourage you to observe the negative, destructive thoughts that make you feel bad and try not to let them take over everything.

I'm about to go offline soon. Hope you can get some good sleep tonight 🙂

Cheers,

Frog

My life has been a long list of those things not happening for me, humiliation, laughter, betrayal and rejection after a time it all gets to much, feeling completely worthless comes easy when all around you show you that's what you are. 

I guess when I look on the net I see a heaps of different social movements ... groups were people do get together and take action for a common goal .. an environmental, artistic, cultural or social causes.  Whatever .. you feel worth putting time or effort into.

Before the net I found groups and causes to be involved with.  As I did not get off to a good start in life re friendship groups .. I think I prefer ... groups .. as I can join in and align with my own values .. rather than be at the mercy of just friendships as they can seem pretty arbitrary with a lot of shifting sand ... with subtle little rules or dress codes that I was unaware of ..

Glad you have some contact and decent terms with your folks.

I too have problems re people taking me to hospital ... I just manage cos I have to ... once a piano student drove me to a procedure ... once a friend did ... but I am not teaching anymore .. if I am not able to drive after attending hospital I take public transport and walk ...

I was always the one who did the visiting at hospital ... borther sister, dad, mum. I doubt anyone would visit .. maybe my son .. its tough and in many ways we are actually alone ...

Sometimes being pressured for premature intimacy pushes women away ...

I like your story about the wallaby .. I dont walk as much as I would like .. would prefer company ... but everyone wants different things ... I wish we could all just get along.

I find pressured for premature intimacy to be interesting seeing as sex is looked on so casually, but as I say I don't belong, I shouldn't be, and these tears burn. Once upon a time I thought myself strong, now after everything that no one cares about, the pain it hurts so bad

Anyone want to take a trip to my folks place hmm towards the end of the week to grab my drafting table, 

Cool

would if I couldSmiley Happy

I have a small piano performance of Bach on weekend .. as a memorial for a retired childless professor who gave attention to my son ... not sure it was enough ... but the family did not do the right thing by my son ...

I can do it so ... I am.Woman Happy

You might feel much better having your proper equipment set up ...Cat Happy

I am logging off .. music &cooking in the middle of the night ... thank god for a garages between my neighbours & I.Smiley Happy

A lot of hidden stories going there it seems I think, but it is nice of you to do that, Bach hmmmm I don't mind some but I generally prefer music a bit newer lol. With a bit of luck having my drafting table help a bit, i may also be able to grab my elliptical 

Simplicity, complexity, notavation, 

ideas come easily, focus, direction, motivation, not so much

Sometimes we are powered up with fire & focus .. other times it is just steadly workmanly chipping away at it .. like a sculptor.

Glad you are getting your gear together.

@Former-Member

How's the frog ?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance