Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: When will it stop

Thats cool your an artist. I was thinking of doing yoga but when I still my self my thoughts sink in and that is not pretty so I'm thinking of taking up hip hop dancing.

I think hip hop is really hip and really cool
But is rap as hip as hip hop

You should check out "Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It" by Ice Cube

I wouldn't recommend it for people under 21

But its sort of funny for a hardcore gangsta rap song

Yeah

I think you should check out some hardcore rap

Its sort of fun

Ha! that sounds fun as XD

I did hip hop with a lady who married a lovely Ghanian.  Its keeping them knees low and pelvis forward that is the secret ...sorry if its TMI

norty norty no ganagsta rap /// snot nice

Hi Atraud here. Things can be tough sometimes and it can be hard to see the postives in a situtation. If life is getting to tough you can always  call lifeline 131114 and have a chat.

Regards

Artaud

Hi Loulathecat,

Sounds like a really tough day yesterday yet you still managed to cook a nice dinner to share with your husband. When you start feeling like you are useless and that your husband would be better off without you it is important to talk to someone for support. Those thoughts are the Mental Illness not the true you. Try to imagine these thoughts as nothing more than a little devil sitting on your shoulder trying to control your thoughts and feelings and tell it to be quiet, shove it or to F$#k off if you need to get firm! Sometimes when I start with negative self talk I say to myself "very funny" and shut them down. I just want you to remember that you are not your mental illness and that you are loved, important and a valuable person who has a shitty illness. If you feel that you need to talk to someone please consider calling:

• Lifeline 13 11 14
  • Beyond Blue 1300 224 636
  • Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467

Take care and thanks for being part of the forums.

Durango 

Hello Loulathecat

Having a diagnosis might not be bad

Don't be scared to get as much medical information as possible

You could look forward to working on your recovery at whatever pace is comfortable for you

I'm not saying its easy

Working on recovery for me is so hard

But I have insight that even small steps in recovery is something positive

I'm only trying to help

Hope been useful

I apologise

Please forgive me

To the Indigenous People of "Australia"

I'm Sorry
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Yesterday was just a pure black day. Today I'm feeling 5% better. I've got a few strategies in place I use so I don't do anything to drastic
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance