Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Voices

f....ck you mark.
just f....ck off

when do i panic. NOW

what do i do

what should i do

help me

Are you okay @Bubbles3? It seems like one of your voices is distressing you at the moment. Please don't take more than is prescribed of your medication! 

Sitting here with you and listening.

not ok @Queenie

im going loopy

i dont know what im doing

mark has taken over and i want him to stop

he wont heave me alone

i prefer kelly. shes nicer

i dont know what im doing

Mark sounds incredibly distressing for you. I've distressing voices in the past and I've found listening to my favourite music really loudly on headphones helped me through the worst of it. 

What kind of music do you like?

i dont know @Queenie. my head is just spining at the moment and i cant stop it. i want it to stop but i cant. i cant do this anymore

Sounds like these voices are really distressing you to the point you no longer feel 'grounded'. Do you think it is wise for you to call your mental health team for advice? Or would chatting to @Former-Member help?

i dont know what to do i just want it to stop but it wont syop i have to do something its the only way

Doing something to harm yourself isn't the only way @Bubbles3. How about giving your MH team a call to explain the situation?

i dont think the  @Former-Member

waant to help me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance