Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to be happy, isn’t working

Hello @Peri 

Dropping you in some love to let you know that I'm thinking of you. I do hope the panic attacks have settled?

🙏🤗🌷💞

Dear @Anastasia ,

thanks for your message.  I a, pleased to say the panic attacks have settled somewhat. And that I am feeling better. I have beeen able to get up and do stuff.

i bathed my dogs yesterday, and now they need clipping. But it has been so hot here that I don’t do very much.  

But reading and coffee for a while will be nice.

i hope that you are doing ok.

❤️ Peri

Oh @Peri that is such good news!!

I ducked in yesterday to see if you had posted and was tempted to leave another message so that you knew you were in my thoughts but I didn't as I didn't want you to feel bombarded by me. It is lovely to hear that things have improved. 

Reading and a coffee sounds just perfect. Do your fur babies enjoy a bath? Mine is a water baby so much so that he has a pool that he's in and out of constantly. Even on the cooler days he's there splashing about 😃🐕

I'm not long in from work, I'm pooped and I wish the food fairy would make dinner tonight as it really is the last thing I feel like doing after today. It's warm here too, I didn't realise having been indoor all day. No doubt about it being Summer today ☀️🏜

I hope things continue well for you Peri, have you plans to see your granddaughter in the near future? 

Love and hugs and keep taking care 🤗💕

Thanks @Anastasia ,

yes, my granddaughter will be with us from 4 pm tomorrow and stay three nights and go back to her mother at 4 pm on Saturday.  We love it.  It has all been very traumatic and the parenting agreement is still going through the courts. During the school holidays may son has her for three nights each week and two in school term .

he finds it all extremely hard and would look after her full time if he could . 

Yes I enjoy reading a lot I also love knitting, but haven’t touched it for a while.

i would not feel bombarded no matter how much you posted.

can I ask what is your main thread?

Peri

Oh @Peri that is exciting, only one more sleep 😁

That's what I have always said when things exciting are on the horizon 😃

I'm sorry that the courts have had to get involved, not nice. A very difficult situation for your son when it is not his choice. I do hope that the outcome is good for the sake of your son and granddaughter 🤞💞

I love to read too, although writing it now makes.me reflect that I have neglected to do so for some time. I find Im diligent if it's a reference book but not so much if itmis for pleasure. I must adjust that! I think you are very clever knitting, I do love homemade baby clothes and blankets. I can do a basic scarf for example but have not been taught or researched how to cast in/off, maybe one day? Are you in the middle of something at the moment? What types of things do you knit?

That is good to know. Sometimes it's hard to know. Sometimes I feel like I'm maybe "too much" on some threads. I do what I can when I can so in the future when I drop by I will leave you a note so you know I've been 😁✔️🌷

I'll be thinking of you over the next few days enjoying your special time Peri. I'm looking forward to hearing about the adventures you get up to with her.

Keep smiling, love and hugs xoxo

Oh if ever I post it's usually here Trying to stay Sane.

💚💛

Hello beautiful @Emelia8 

I see you behind the support button. 👀🤗💓

@Peri 💕

Thinking of you dear @Peri enjoying quality time with your precious girl 🤗💞

Yes thank you @Anastasia , I am   Her father is going to take her swimming soon

peri

Thinking of you @Peri .

Hoping the time with your granddaughter went well xScreenshot_2021-01-17-16-18-22-54.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance