Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

SO MUCH PAIN- may be triggering

OMG, how is everyone coping with so much pain!!!?

im in complete agony both mentally and physically to the point i dont even know what to do!

anyone have any suggestions?

ive tried deep breathing, journalling- but that set me off the deep end, drawing, colouring in but nothing seems to be working.

ive taken pain meds but nope nothing working- all im getting is electric shocks running through my leg and its extremely painful.

i cant control either of the pain and its making me think it is worth carrying on like this.

its killing me and the only other thing thats helping me is SH but that was really short relief.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: SO MUCH PAIN- may be triggering

@Former-Member

i heard your online tonight..

do you ahve any words of wisdom?

Heart @Former-Member Heart

Hi there @Former-Member

I am so sorry to hear of the pain that you are in that must be agonizing and exhausting. I havn't experienced that kind of pain myself only through my mother who has had extreme pain for many many years, she struggles so very much and tries so hard to hide it but I can see by the look on her face it's really hard for her, it breaks my heart when she is like that.

She likes to swim as this takes the pressure off her joints and she just walks around the pool but it keeps her movement flowing so her body isn't tight. She also uses pain medication when it gets really bad but tries not to solely rely on it, she also tries to stretch a lot as well.

Pain is debilitating I can only imagine how tough that would be for you feeling like that,

Lunar

hi @Lunar

yes its very painful all the time and i was so nervous about an appointment yesterday for my foot 😞

at least you can acnowledge the pain your mother is in, everyone around me jsut told me to stop complaining which i hardley say anything at all and to just get over it.

two health professionals even though i was imagining the pain but im not and i found the reason why when i went to the podiatrist

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance