Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really freaking out about the future

Just try and chill @MDT .💖

Past few days have been okay.
Just trying to get things done. I made up a list and im trying to tick things off. Need to keep telling myself things with positive reinforcement.
Easier said than done..
@Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @TAB @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @soul

Lists can be good @MDT just do the little stuff and 'big' stuff will take care of itself

Good advice for yourself @MDT

Worry.jpg

Its a HUGE transition @MDT

makes sense to be a bit concerned, but

things can work out.

Dont be too hard on yourself.

In many ways there are MANY difficulties for this younger generation despite having some bills paid.

Yes we all have to get to be viable sustainable and all that, but it does not happen over night.

Also sounds as if you are grounded, knowing your limits, appreciating your coffee, not wishing for magic but finding enough for a few good moments.

Good luck @MDT ! We panic over things we have no control over,just keep it realistic don't put too much expectation on yourself.🍦

lists are good @MDT make sure they are doable and realistic though. write out  a list of your positive qualities and use those to your advantage.

Sounding good @MDT ..... 😊

Keep to baby steps, and pause and check your compass when the negatives start intruding ..... turn it back in the positive direction, then go again .....

hey peeps

had to bail uni because i was too tired and anxious

i still managed to find some more info for whatto do next year in the event i dont get that graduate offer

im on the train atm and im headachey and tired and hungry.. probably overly emotional as well... needy too i guess?

i considered getting tinder again to maybe see if i can go on some dates.. just to shatter some of my self esteem things.. but idk if i can ensure my self worth wont plummet if i dont get matches.. idk.

I started off the week pretty strong. So i guess thats good. Its just a case of sitting down with it all and studying, reading and researching options.. whatever they may be...

relationships seem to be back on my mind again but i guess the will be for a while now anyway.. i dont have a support financially for myself so its hard to have self respect at this point..

the moments where i am on my own are the hardest because i see couples and it can trigger off feelings of very low confidence and self eteem.. logically i know its not doing me good and it has little sway in how i should behave and think about myself but it does feel bad..

feel really bad atm.....

@outlander@Faith-and-Hope@Former-Member@soul@Sans911

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance