Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Piecing the shattered glass together

We are here for you @creative_writer 

@tyme, I don’t know what to say or do. It just hurts. I don’t want to hurt more by talking about it. But it’s not healthy to keep it in either.

Hearing you @creative_writer . Do you have a weighted blanket?

Not yet, @tyme. I’ve been looking for one. I guess I’ll talk whenever I am ready and whoever I feel comfortable with. It’s just a very awkward conversation to have.

Fair enough @creative_writer ,

Makes sense. I'd be the same I reckon. I don't get along with EVERYONE. I talk to people for work purposes, but I wouldn't share my life story....

Go slow on the trauma side of things. If you don't feel ready, please don't push yourself. Go slow to go fast 🙂

@tyme, always good to take it slow.

My heart is breaking. Grieving over what could’ve been if none of it happened 😭.

Sitting with you @creative_writer ❤️🌻

@Basil ♥️

I can’t stop feeling like damaged goods. I wish I could. Feelings and emotions don’t always make sense, but it doesn’t stop them. First experience is supposed to be meaningful and feel safe, I could never get that 😢.

The more I think, the worse it gets

Sounds rough 😔 Anything you can do to get out of your head @creative_writer

Either by way of distraction (movies, books, video games, making art) or by getting into your body (dancing, running, going to a playground and swinging as high as you can)? 

Or if thoughts are too loud/overwhelming, journalling them or calling a friend or helpline? 

💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance