Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Serenity1
Senior Contributor

Narcissitic Principal

I think the Principal- ( who I am now convinced in a narcissit) has contacted my Doctor behind my back & spoken about me. 

-I handed in a Doctors letter of support to him Wednesday last week-

-Wednesday last week my doctor said I "could come in & see her anytime I needed for support " & she "would be my advocate-with school problems "-- because I couldn't get one until 3 months

-Friday was the meeting where I saw through his charm & he displayed Narcissitic Traits- including Lying to me, Gaslighting me, making everything I said out to be ridiculous, manipulation etc. etc. 

-Today I had a doctors appointment because I was concerned I would not be able to take my child to her CAMHS apt. Tomorrow due to agoraphobia-

-She seemed PISSED OFF with me- like I was wasting her time. She said I can't keep coming in to see her like this- I only saw her last week-( when she told me I could come in to see her as often as I needed if I felt unable to cope)-

-She dismissed everything I had to say about the Principal & how he treated me- she was on the principals side- NOT my side

-She said I was catastrophising & used two other mental health words- (that I can't recall agm)-to DISMISS my GENUINE FEELINGS 

- she had a complete 180% flip around -& was on the principal side sticking up for him & then when I told her she didn't understand where I was coming from & what I was saying- She GOT ANGRY WITH ME !

- I told her I didn't think I could take my daughter to CAMHS appt. tomorrow- she then THREATENED TO CALL CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES ON ME IF I DIDNT TAKE HER !!!????

- she spoke down to me - saying "Your the mother- you parent the child"-& a lot of other patronising things I can't recall cos I was upset. 

- She would not listen to a WORD I had to say 

-She then said things that I HAVE NOT TOLD HER - BUT THE PRINCIPAL HAS SAID TO ME!- such as ;: " do you think your daughter is making it up" & "You've been sending the Principal ALOT of LONG EMAILS, haven't you "- there is NO WAY she would know that because I DID NOT TELL HerTHAT!!

& SO WHAT if I sent him long emails- a lot needed to be said- which he kept ignoring- he did not ask me once not to stop emailing him- or point me in the direction of any one else I should email. 

i am CONVINCED the principal has called her after receiving the letter of support with her info on it & they have spoken behind my back & he has completed turned her against me 

- I feel so UNSAFE so SCARED & so like I don't have know who to trust!

-& the Doctor who wrote the letter saying she recommends Indi has three days off school until her CAHMS appointment- told me today- THAT I SHOULD HAVE SENT HER TO SCHOOL!!!- she WROTE THE LETTER SUGGESTING she STAY AT HOME!!!- suddenly she's done a complete 180% turn on HER OWN WRITTEN ADVICE TO ME- after the principal said he is disappointed I didn't send her to school!!

THIS IS WHAT NARCISSITS DO!!!!! 

THEY TURN PEOPLE AGAINST YOU!

i am REALLY SCARED here😭😭😭

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Narcissitic Principal

Really big hugs @Serenity1. It's so scary to feel unsafe and unable to trust people who are involved with your kids. I've felt pretty scared in situations where I've felt like my mental health (and anything to do with it and my children) has been questioned. That kind of dismissive, threatening, confusing behaviour you're getting from others does very little good and can make things so much harder to deal with 🙁

Is there anything you can do to help calm yourself in preparation for tomorrow?

Thinking of you ❤

Calling by to wish you the best with today @Serenity1, whatever it is you decide to do. I hope you and your daughter are supported and treated with the care and understanding you both deserve.

Thankyou @CheerBear

Thankyou- she was discharged & said didn't show any signs of anxiety or depression-( she does at school though)
At least principal can't call DCP on me with this report because it says she is normal!
Just trying to decide wether I cut her off from her only other human connections in life- her friends to take her away from a toxic school environment- fun times- not an easy decision! 😭😭😭 @CheerBear thankyou so much for your support 😘💖🌺 I really appreciate it! Xxx

Hey @Serenity1. So glad to hear you had what seems like some reassurance that your daughter is OK generally and hopefully some pressure off you as far as concerns with DCP. You did well today by the sound of it. Even getting to something like that can be an enormous challenge. Go you 😊

That's a big decision for you with the school. I totally get how torn you might feel given your concerns for your daughter and the loss of her friends but also the worry with the enivonment at the school. I find big decisions like that hard and they play on my mind a lot when I am faced with them. Hugs for that one - that's not fun at all.

I hope you have an easier night tonight with the stress of today's appointment over ❤
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance