Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

20190915_111945.jpg

Happy Birthday beautiful @Snowie 

Much love to you xxccc🎈🎈🎁🎁🎊❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Zoe7 @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @outlander 

Went out for lunch with H and the kids. Was nice. Came home and did ironing, washing and vaccumed the kids room. It feels like it never ends Smiley Frustrated Plus cleaning 4 plates, a fork, a spoon and 3 cups from son's room!!! 

So pleased you had a nice lunch for your birthday @Snowie It sucks you had to do the housework too though. You are right - it never ends and feels just that extra bit harder when we are struggling in other areas. I have finally managed to pick up Toby's toys, rug. doona and pillow so at least the loungeroom is tidy. Also had an early dinner and done the washing up so one less thing to deal with tonight. I hope the things in son's room had not been there too long - nothing worse than trying to clean up plates etc. that have been left for a while Smiley Surprised

Housework seems like that never ending process. Just when you finished you have to start all over again!

You have got lots done today @Zoe7 so be proud of that hun. 

Am going to try to go to bed early tonight. Could have had an afternoon nap but know I wouldn't sleep well tonight if I did.

Have to get back off my butt soon and cook tea for the tribe. 

I hope you can get some sleep tonight too hon

Was another up and down night for me last night @Snowie Ended up back on the couch after trying for bed island. I am hoping to be able to head to bed earlyish myself tonight. I really need the sleep so I am going to take the extra meds I can take early to try to help with that. I even thought about having tomorrow off to catch up a bit but I also know being with the kids helps me so it is a bit of a catch 22 ...need sleep but also need that distraction. 

There is still work I absolutely need to get done tonight - I have made a start but it is taking longer than usual - just can't focus and that is stressing me. I'll plug away at it for a bit longer and then take a break - maybe it will help coming back to it later.

I am glad you enjoyed your birthday lunch @Snowie.  Was thinking of you and hoping it was nice.

❄️💐💕

Hoping you can get what you need done tonight @Zoe7 I know how hard it is to concentrate and focus however.

@Faith-and-Hopeglad you found the coffee shop. Hoping you have a good time over in the west.

Taking a break from it now @Snowie So tired but at least need to get their spelling words done and Maths groups sorted for tomorrow. I have a little time off tomorrow morning but would like some of it finished before then. I might try to get to bed early and get in their early - if I can sleep tonight then I may be able to concentrate more in the morning. There are other things I need to do too but they can wait another day - will mean more work tomorrow night so might stay at school after work to get some of that done.

Thank you @Snowie.  I have a lot of uni work to do while I am here, so that is a good distraction and something to enjoy.  

Sometimes tbat’s a good idea @Zoe7  .... part of breaking he tasks down into baby steps.

hugs @Snowie  and Izzy Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance