Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Inpatient with an eating disorder

Hm scared......

It wasn't a hypo last night.

actually ate a lot today. Wanna curl up n die.

Hi @The-red-centaur 

It is good to hear that you did not have a hypo last night. But I am concerned to read that you are feeling so low at the moment. Are you able to use your management plan and keep yourself safe?

take care

Whitehawk

I'm just blasting music as loud as I can @Whitehawk I can't deal with life anymore. I'm sick of my legs not working.

I wish I could just talk to someone rn. Nurse won't let me off ward at this time so I can't make a call. I fn hate hospital. Imma just gonna sh til I'm numb.......

Idk who to tag but I does anyone have advice on talking with nurses.

@The-red-centaur i would speak with the nurses about what youve written here like wanting to sh and just needing someone to listen. That your going stir crazy in hospital which i really dont blame you.
I hope being this late they will be able to take the time to sit and listen and hopefully share some suggestions.

@outlander the nurses have 2-3 times patient load at night. When I tried to tell nurse I wanted to talk to someone at handover he said I should just go to sleep.

Now I kinda wanna tell them I'm suicidal and been self harming but I'm scared he'll just treat me like shit.

Can u speak with another nurse?or perhaps try to sleep and see how you go tomorrow with another nurse
Maybe chatting to lifeline on webchat would work? @The-red-centaur

@outlander I told the nurse and he actually responded well in the end. I even handed over what I was using to hurt myself.

@greenpea I've decided if my ED is still bad when I leave rehab I'm gonna see if u can get into ED treatment. It's been a very long time since I've needed that and I'm so scared but I can't keep living like this. I don't want to be sick fir the rest of my life. I want recovery back. I've been there before I can get there again.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance