Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I'm really struggling atm (negative emotions & irritable)

@pip off to the doctors today! Hate water too 😕 Downsizing was the right decision but the unit we bought needed a full Reno and I am sick of the boxes, the dirty carpet and walls and the lack of space is getting me down. The arguments come out of nowhere, but I feel he does not listen to me. I am working in a new field after 30 years as a nurse and teacher, but now in the business I just feel secondary and I hate that feeling. I am losing confidence in myself and second guess all my decisions. I don't go shopping much anymore as I get too overwhelmed by the choices or I buy something I regret! It's all to much sometimes

Re: I'm really struggling atm (negative emotions & irritable)

@Retrogirl. Good luck with Dr, hope he listens. If your hubby is anything like mine, he thinks he knows best. If you are sharing a business and marriage partnership and both of you are trying to run the business, it becomes a battle of wills. You have your methods that work for you, they won't work for him because he isn't you. The same as him trying to get you to do it 'his' way, you're not him, therefore you don't think the same way. He needs to respect your views and admit that your way works for you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance