Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope sorry I did reply last night, I tried to suicide. The hospital treated me pretty badly. I feel just as bad as last night

Hi @The-red-centaur,

I am sorry to hear about last night - I know hospital can be hard and it is not good at all if they have treated you badly. It is however good that you are in a safe space while you are feeling this way. If you feel you aren't getting enough support from the hospital please try reaching out to one of the helplines - you can still call them for extra support one on one to get you through.

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

I’m guessing you were discharged within minutes of getting the medical ok @The-red-centaur. I’ve been there lots in the past. It’s so hard coming home and feeling worse because how you are treated. Had my share of that too. I rarely sh or attempt anymore so I just wanted to say hang on. You can get through this too. It won’t always be this way even though you can’t see it at all. 

Best wishes, stay safe, there are some better days ahead. 💜🤗

7D134349-3CE1-4937-8A9D-74F63C081EAD.jpeg

@The-red-centaur this is one @Teej has posted before and I have saved it ..... it has beautiful colours in as well as the message ..... being an artist too, I hope the beauty speaks to you and helps to distract you through this difficult time.  @Teej is right ..... it won’t always be this way ..... hang in there Hon ..... 💕 

So what's shit about living in Tassie: it takes over 2 hours for ambulance and it still hasn't come.
Fml I need to hurt myself. I'm so angry last night's attempt didn't work. Maybe I can for tonight

hi @The-red-centaur

Are you okay?

SP

@SleepyPanda no. I want to die.

@The-red-centaur

Are you able to call the helplines?

SP

@SleepyPanda I'm waiting on an ambulance

@The-red-centaur

Thank you for seeking help, please keep chatting online until the ambulance arrives.

SP

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance