Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Having a hard time

@Fluttershy1  Hey hunny am here if you want to talk? love peaxx

Thinking of you @Fluttershy1 

Every little bit of self care you can do is a step in the right direction. Good on you for trying on that front.

Hey @greenpea

I'm back in hospital and they have admitted me this time.... really stressed out...

@Former-Member @frog @Historylover @Judi9877 @Maggie @Lee82 @Anastasia @Eve7 @Snowie@Daisydreamer @Jynx @Former-Member ....

this was because of a SI attempt, I'm safe and okay now. 

@Fluttershy1  Take care Candydipper. We all love you and want you to get better soon. Love peaxxx

Can you stay and chat my friend? @greenpea 

Hugs @Fluttershy1 

I am glad you’re safe now.

🤗🤗🤗

It hasn't been very good @Eve7 

Life is awful when bad things happen to nice people. Be kind to yourself @Fluttershy1.

We all send our best wishes for your recovery - and it doesn't have to be speedy.  Just take your time, get things in perspective and don't try to solve everything at once.  Give yourself a rest!  We are all thinking of you @Fluttershy1 

I wish I had better words to say to let you know we all know how you feel and care about you.  Get well.

Sending lots of wishes and hugs your way @Fluttershy1 

Please take care of you, you are super important to us here

Lots of love

💚💚

@Fluttershy1  We are all here for you hun. Please take care of yourself. Sending you a gentle hug. 💗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance